Friday, December 21, 2012

Notes I've posted about the kids.

I share so much about what is going on in our lives on facebook, when I should really be posting them here. I will be transferring a lot of those over here onto this post. 

12/19/2012
Scotty wants has wanted to be everything from an astronomer, architect, to his current dream career a film maker. He draws the monsters that will star in his movies. 

Driving him to school this morning, he tells me he knows that one day he will get bored or run out of ideas of monsters to be in his movies. He said "Then I will go work at a gas station" 

I couldn't help but giggle so he filled me in that he would be selling his movies at this gas station.

12/02/2012
Date with my little man, lunch and rise of the guardians.
11/24/2012
Caught these two sneaking out the door this morning. They were headed to village inn for breakfast. (Cute father, daughter memories) 


11/03/2012
Spoiled my niece today. Love little Nevaeh 
 Nevaeh slept over, I love this little girl so much. She has so much personality packed into her cute little body. 

11/2/2012 
I wanted to share a few thing I was thankful for throughout the month of November. Not that I am not thankful all year, I was just thinking about it more with hurricane Sandy, and all the ways that we are fortunate. 

Day 10: thankful to know what it feels like to love. 
Tucking the kids in I run my fingers through their hair and see them look up at me and smile as they wrap their arms around my neck. 

Love is precious
Day 9: Thankful for socks my feet would be so cold right now without them.

Day 8: I am thankful for the sunshine that I enjoy soaking up. It makes me happy

Day 7: I am thankful for the opportunity to continue my education, and all those who help me make it possible. ♥

Day 6: I am thankful for right to vote.

Day 5: I am thankful that my family and I have security, a place to live, food to eat, heat to keep us warm, cars to get us from A to B, and that we have been fortunate enough to enjoy some extra things in life that we wouldn't have been able to do just 5 years ago like traveling (I can't wait until both kids are old enough to tag along every time.)

Day 4: I am thankful for my large and diverse family. I love our family events, the smiles, laughs, good food, and life wouldn't be the same without all of them. (FYI I am printing out the turkey day invites, and will mail them soon. Thanksgiving at my place this year)

Day 3: I am thankful to still have my sister around. Thankful to the huntsman cancer institute, and to my grandma for always being there to take her to appointments and much more. This is something I am thankful for every day.

Day 2: Thankful for my two kiddos who I love unconditionally. I remember the moment I had Scotty I really understood what unconditional meant. I knew what unconditional love felt like.

Day 1: I am thankful for my husband who has been by my side pretty much since I was 17. I thank him for the beautiful family we have together. For being the best father to our kids. For supporting me in any adventure set my heart on. For spoiling us all rotten I wish you'd spoil yourself a little more. Thank you for sharing your life with me and making my life that much better.



Some arts n crafts I have been working on the past few months. 
Scotty Paula... this is your mommas hobby as you both already know :)



 Nevaeh's Birthday dress and hat
Created some gift baskets for my sisters bachelorette party


Self binding blankets

 Cookie!


No comments:

Post a Comment