Sunday, March 6, 2011

Saturday at Hollywood connection


The following pictures were taken inside Hollywood connection, the scary people movie theater in West Valley. First we saw the movie, "Rango." It was decent but not as good as we hoped. It was too boring for kids, with a storyline too hard for Scotty to understand. There were some very funny lines, well I thought they were funny. I was the only person laughing in the theater, however. After the movie, we played on the rides.

 Paula, of course, just wanted to explore so Sasha and I took turns chasing her around the mini pretenda-amusement park while the other took Scotty on rides. He even tried the roller coaster, first one ever. And, it scared him to death. I suppose he won't be trying any in Disneyland later this month. Next he and I went roller skating. He couldn't quite do it on is own so I held him up and pushed around the rink. I got the workout of life and realized how out of shape I am.

I haven't roller skated in years, and a day later my back still hurts. And even though Scotty couldn't skate on his own he got a kick out of his "wheel shoes" and had a blast. Right before we left he decided to give the bumber cars another shot (last summer he tried them at lagoon, but he didn't realize the point is to hit other people. He was not happy when several kids purposely crashed into him) this time, he had the time of his life crashing into mamma.













































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
-Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment