Monday, July 11, 2011

Eeny Minnie's Relationship with our kids

I have to say we really lucked out we adopted a cat like no other. She is the sweetest cat to Scotty and Paula, she loves to roll over at their feet waiting for them to give her some loves. She sleeps next to Scotty the most, and would sleep next to Paula if I let her. (Paula's still in a crib, and too young)

Our cat will follow me to the mail box, and back home. She'll walk beside me as I go to get Scotty from his friend Max's house. She will hang out in our front yard with the kids during the day.

On another note she is a vicious predator to the small animals in the protected wet lands behind our house. She brings us decapitated mice, and birds of all sizes from the field. I'll spare everyone any more details.

Here are some pictures of our animal family member:




-Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment