Thursday, July 14, 2011

Loving

Thing I love about my husband:

He loves me, and makes sure I know this.
He is a very good parent, and a patient one at that.
He always stands up for and with me.
He is incredibly smart.
He is so helpful with the kids, and giving me a break
even when he needs one just as much as I do.
He spoils me rotten and that's an understatement.
He has always made sure that his family is taken care of,
very selfless.
He is a great listener most of the time(wink)
Most of all I am so IN love with this man so much I couldn't imagine
a life without him. He makes my heart happy.

Things I love about Scotty:

I love that he shows me unconditional love
I love when I tuck him in, give him a hug,
he wraps his arms around my neck and pulls me
down onto his bed and says I'm not letting go
please scratch my back.
I love how he is so well mannered, and listens.
I love how he plays action figures
I love how he is always eager to know what,
why, and how everything works.
I love how he loves to learn big words, and
will practice using them on his own.
I love his CUTE smile and glowing eyes so
happy to learn, love and explore.
Most of all I love every inch of him and wouldn't
trade a second of him for anything.

Things I love about Paula

I love how she at such a young age 1 years old
is so good with her favorite cat Eeny minnie.
I love how much she loves to cuddle and hug me.
I love how her smile.
I love how she looks at so many things just
fascinated, and in awe.
I love how I can tell she just loves her family.
I am excited as time goes on and she gets older to learn
more about Paula and her growing personality.
I love my two little ones, they are everything to me.


I am so happy to have these people in my life. There's no way there's greener grass on the other side for us.

-Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment