Monday, July 11, 2011

The influence commercials have on kids

I didn't realize how much children are drawn into commercials, not limited to toy commercials. A few months ago Scotty tells me "hey mom guess what?" What I ask. "For your birthday I'm going to get you Oxy Clean." I ask why. He says "It works hard to get tough stains out of things." (laughs) I found it adorable that he was thinking of me, and that he wanted me to have something to help me when I clean.

Just a few days ago after seeing a commercial/song about how it's important to eat your veggies if you want to grow tall. Scotty tells me that he needs to tell his Papa Dean he should have been eating his veggies because the guys at Lagoon (or in Scotty lingo magoon) were taller than Papa Dean.

These are just a few fun memories of fun things that Scotty shares with us, and I want to remember.


My dad, still looking young as ever


- Momma


No comments:

Post a Comment