Saturday, October 8, 2011

More about Scotty's first year in school


Scotty is also extremely pleased that he has had near perfect behavior. His teacher has green, yellow, orange, then red lights for each child. This is so they can watch their behavior and see where they are on listening in class. 





Scotty has one time got to yellow. That is only one notch and he has only gotten there one time. He reminds me every day that he has stayed on green all day and other kids are not.



I love how much pride he takes in being a good listener, being a polite boy, and doing what is right. He really has always had a desire to make people happy with him. To make people smile. 

 I also got this email from his teacher:

I also just want to tell you that I have been so impressed with how Scotty has been able to control himself. A lot our our classmates have so much they want to share with the class and they just blurt out comments, but Scotty has always been so diligent about raising his hand before speaking. I told Scotty the other day how much I appreciated it, and I wanted to tell you too! I hope the rest of the class can learn from him! :) 

Camilla








-Momma 

No comments:

Post a Comment